CONNECT WITH TALENT
Source great people, not resumes.
Matchstik provides Colorado’s only strengths-based talent pool for technology companies—enabling you to source people based on their natural strengths, values, and skills which leads to better hiring decisions, 60% faster recruiting cycles, increased diversity, improved productivity, and increased retention.
If you want to stop wasting time sorting resumes and start hiring top performers, schedule a free consult today.
How Does Matchstik Work?
A new approach to recruiting.
- Learn about pricing
- 30 minutes or less
- No obligation
Receive your first Matchstick Job Benchmark
- Describe your open role and ideal candidate to us, and then sit back and let us work.
- A certified Matchstik Advisor will then translate your job description into a Matchstik Job Benchmark using patent pending technology and process.
- We then identify the select candidates (in our strengths based talent pool) who match your Job Benchmark, and invite them to apply to your role.
Start interviewing great candidates
- Receive applications from Matchstik candidates (who have the right natural strengths for your role)
- Interview top candidates
- Start hiring based on natural strengths, skills, and values
Enjoy the benefits
- Fill roles faster
- Improve productivity and engagement
- Save time and money
- Increase diversity
- Achieve higher retention
“As a military wife, my resume jumps around quite a bit and doesn’t reflect what I’m good at. I’m thrilled to finally have a way for hiring managers to see me, not just my resume.”
”I’m often more interested in who a person is—their strengths and culture fit—over their resume. For the first time, I’ll be able to source candidates based on what’s most important.“
UNIVERSITIES & NON-PROFITS
Matchstik partners with various organizations who care about getting people into careers that fit. If you represent one of the below types of institutions, please contact us today to learn more about our partnership opportunities:
Colleges and Universities
If you want to help your students quickly connect with a career that fits their education and natural strengths, contact us today for a conversation with one of our executive team members.
If you represent a government or non-profit agency that helps veterans transition into the private sector, we’d be honored to partner with you. Schedule call today with a member of our executive team.
If you are part of a group that wants to help women launch careers in tech, please schedule a call to talk about how we can partner with you (totally free!). We partner with groups ranging from informal social groups (ex- a facebook moms group, etc.) to dedicated non-profit institutions.